About the 2016 Scholarship
Black Tie Formalwear is offering one student a $500 paid college scholarship towards their academic costs for the 2016 school year. As a bonus, the winner will also receive FREE tuxedo; color of their choice.
Application Process:Would you like to take part in the 2016 Black Tie Formalwear Scholarship? Just complete the following step:
- Please answer the questions below and fill out the essay question in 750 words or less. The best essay will be granted the $500.00 paid scholarship.
Please keep in mind, punctuation, grammar, clarity and organization will be considered during the evaluation process, as well as content.
In order to be qualified for the scholarship you must have the essay filled out and entered on June 15, 2016 to be qualified to win.
The Black Tie Formalwear scholarship is paid to the school of the selected recipient. It will be paid in a one-time amount of $500.00 U.S. Dollars. Scholarship payout is made payable to the college and sent directly to the school’s financial aid office to be placed on the student’s account.
Eligibility For Payout
In order to be considered for the 2016 scholarship you must meet every requirement below.
- Currently a residing in a United States college
- All eligible participants must be currently enrolled full-time in college
- Student must provide the address of the college’s Financial Aid Office and provide a student identification number
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Only one entry per student.